Wednesday 2 February 2011

Music magazine cover audience feedback

Katie Anderson
I think that the black and pink work very well together and create a striking effect which catches the eye. I like the layout of the front cover as it is clear and easy to read. I would criticise that the background is a fairly plain boring colour and i think it could be changed to a more effective colour.


Jenny Crawford
I like how both black and bright pink writing is used against a pale background as I think this it makes the magazine cover more eye catching and appealing overall. The layout looks very professional and I like how the image is included on the front as it once again attracts the readers attention whereas if no images were included then it would be too plain. Although I like the layout of the magazine I think the blank spaces should have been filled, for example; more text could have been included on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment